E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Zhang, C., “Research on Equity Incentives of Nonlisted State-owned Technology Enterprises, ” in Human Resources Development, vol.22, Beijing, 2017, pp. 193-195. [Google Scholar]
- Wanyan, H., Hou J., Yang J., “Research on Incentive Management of Core Scientific Research Talents in State-owned Enterprises, ” in Enterprise Reform and Management, vol. 3, Beijing, 2017, pp. 103-104. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang, M., “Research on the Post Dividend Incentive System of Enterprise Technologists, ” in Economic Research Guide, vol. 9, Beijing, 2020, pp. 133-134. [Google Scholar]
- Shi, M., “Research on the Design and Implementation of the Incentive Plan for the Dividend Right of the Enterprise Position, ” in China Management Information, vol. 21, Beijing, 2018, pp. 100-101. [Google Scholar]
- Tian, M., “Analysis of the Impact of Equity Incentive Implementation, ” in Hebei Enterprise, vol. 4, Shijiazhuang, 2020, pp. 55-56. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Z., Zhang F., “Conventional Corporate Equity and Dividend Incentive Mechanism Design, ” in China Industry and Information Technology, vol.23, Beijing, 2019, pp. 90-96. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, S., “Relevant Policies, Practices and Suggestions for State-owned Enterprises to Carry Out Equity and Dividend Incentives for Scientific and Technological Personnel, ” in China Human Resources Development, vol. 20, Beijing, 2020, pp. 22-29+76. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, D., Tian, J., “The Institutional Path to Encourage Enterprise Technological Innovation with Dividend Rights, ” in People’s Forum, vol.33, Beijing, 2013, pp. 82-84. [Google Scholar]
- Yao, Y., “Exploring and Practicing the Reform of the Distribution System Guided by Stimulating Organizational Vitality, ” in The World of Labor and Social Security, vol. 3, Beijing, 2020, pp. 78-79. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, J., Lin F., “Research and Design of Post Dividend Incentive Mechanism for State-owned Construction Enterprises, ” in China Industry and Economics, vol.4, Beijing, 2020, pp. 18-19. [Google Scholar]
- An, W., “Research and Practice of the Implementation of Midand Long-term Incentives for Backbone Talents in the Institute of Military Industry, ” in Modern Enterprise, vol.3, Beijing, 2020, pp. 41+32. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, X., Chen Y., “Accelerate the Promotion of Medium and Long-term Incentives for State-owned Science and Technology Enterprises, ” in Communication Enterprise Management, vol.10, Beijing, 2020, pp. 10-13. [Google Scholar]
- Du, H., Qu. D., “Thoughts on the Implementation of Midand Long-term Incentive Plans by Aerospace Technology Application Industry Companies, ” in Satellite Applications, vol.4, Beijing, 2018, pp. 57-60. [Google Scholar]
- Jin, Z., “Research on the Medium and Long-term Incentive Methods of State-owned Enterprise, ” in Modern Economic Information, vol.12, Beijing, 2017, pp. 70. [Google Scholar]
- Yan, H., Li Z., Luo X., “Long-term Incentive Policies and Enlightenment of Aviation Industry, ” in Chinese Market, vol.29, Beijing, 2020, pp. 52-53. [Google Scholar]
- Lin, Q., “Discussion on the Medium and Long-term Incentive Mechanism of State-owned Non-listed Enterprises, ” in Chinese and Foreign Entrepreneurs, vol.16, Beijing, 2019, pp. 53-55. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.