E3S Web Conf.
Volume 235, 20212020 International Conference on New Energy Technology and Industrial Development (NETID 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Analysis on the Development of Intelligent Supply Chain and Internet Digital Industrialization|
|Published online||03 February 2021|
- Liu Rui. College business management talent training methods and employment exploration [J]. Modern Enterprise, 2020 (01): 136-137. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Qin, Chen Jing. Exploring the training model of outstanding talents in applied business management under the background of excellence plan [J]. Education Modernization, 2019, 6 (91): 3-5. [Google Scholar]
- Yao Yiying. Reflections on the employment competitiveness of undergraduates in business administration in universities and their promotion [J]. Chinese and Foreign Entrepreneurs, 2019 (27): 167. [Google Scholar]
- Yu Zhun. Analysis and reflection on the current situation of China’s business administration under the new economic situation [J]. China Business Review, 2019 (13): 113-114. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Lina. Research on the cultivation and characteristics of American higher education professionals [D]. Hebei University, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Qianqian. Exploring a new model for training applied talents in business administration [J]. Chinese and foreign entrepreneurs, 2019 (14): 202. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Pu, Zeng Huachun, Zhang Rishang. Current situation of employment ability of college students majoring in business administration and countermeasures [J]. Education Teaching Forum, 2018 (39): 43-44. [Google Scholar]
- Li Chunbo. Research on the training model of entrepreneurial talents in business management [J]. Heilongjiang Education (Higher Education Research and Evaluation), 2018 (04): 69-70. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Wanyu. Research on the status quo, problems and countermeasures of business management professional internship [J]. Modern Marketing (Late Journal), 2018 (02): 123-124 [Google Scholar]
- Xue Haizhou, & Zhao Wei. (2017). Comparative Analysis and Enlightenment of Sino-US Financial Industry Operation and Supervision System——From the Perspective of Financial Crisis and Asset Securitization. Macroeconomic Research, 000 (002), 131-136. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.