E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zhou Xiaoxin, Lu Zongxiang, Liu Yingmei, et al. Development models and key technologies of future grid in China[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2014, 34(29):4999-5008. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Jiankun, HU Yashan, ZHAO Jingbo, et al. Prospects to the influences of the ultra high voltage grid on Jiangsu power system[J]. Jiangsu Electrical Engineering, 2010, 29(1):1-3. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Ping, Lin Weifang, Sun Huadong, et al. Research and electromechanical transient simulation on mechanism of commutation failure in multi-infeed HVDC power transmission system[J]. Power System Technology, 2012, 36(5):269-274. [Google Scholar]
- Tu Jingzhe, Zhang Jian, Wang Jianming, et al. Mechanism analysis on the sending-side instability caused by the receiving-side contingencies of large-scale HVDC asynchronous interconnected power systems[J]. Proceedings of the CSEE, 2015, 35(21):5492-5499. [Google Scholar]
- GONG Weizheng, XIAO Yang, XIA Chao, CAI Jinhua. Study on AVC control strategy of synchronous condenser in East China grid[J]. Power System Technology, 2020-02-25,doi.org/10.13335/j.1000-3673.pst.2019.2003. [Google Scholar]
- ZHAO Jingbo, MENG Xia, ZHU Xinyao. Research on synchronous condenser’s influences on receiving-end provincial grid and its control strategy. Power System Protection and Control, 2019, 47(20):25-32. DOI:10.19783/j.cnki.pspc.181418. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.