E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- iguo Zhou, Junying Tang, et al. Design optimization and CFD evaluation of a volute swirl burner with Steven R Mickey, Martin G Schönfelder, Joachim G Wünning. Direct-Fired Gas Burners for High Temperature Applications[J]. Industrial Heating, 2019, 87(10). [Google Scholar]
- Murat Umut YANGAZ, Gökçen Alev ÇİFTÇİOĞLU, Mehmet Arif Neşet KADIRGAN. Effects of Different Applications and Designs on Emission Reduction in a Gas Burner. 2018,:218-226. [Google Scholar]
- Yunfei Jia, Wecentral gas supply[J]. Journal of the Brazilian Society of Mechanical Sciences and Engineering, 2020, 42(1–2). [Google Scholar]
- Minsung Choi, Yonmo Sung, Myungjun Won, etal. Effect of fuel distribution on turbulence and combustion characteristics of a micro gas turbine combustor[J]. Journal of Industrial and Engineering Chemistry, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Sheng Chen, Yuming Xing, Aojin Li. CFD investigation on Low-NOx strategy of folded flame pattern based on fuel-staging natural gas burner[J]. Applied Thermal Engineering, 2017, 112. [Google Scholar]
- Antonio Andreini, Bruno Facchini, et al. Numerical Analysis of a Low NOx Partially Premixed Burner for Industrial Gas Turbine Applications[J]. Energy Procedia, 2014, 45. [Google Scholar]
- A. Andreini, M. Cerutti, B. Facchini, A. Innocenti. CFD Analysis of NOx Emissions of a Natural Gas Lean Premixed Burner for Heavy Duty Gas Turbine[J]. Energy Procedia, 2015, 81. [Google Scholar]
- Zakaria Mansouri, Toufik Boushaki. Experimental and numerical investigation of turbulent isothermal and reacting flows in a non-premixed swirl burner[J]. International Journal of Heat and Fluid Flow, 2018, 72. [Google Scholar]
- Yichao Li, Renfu Li, Dinggen Li, et al. Combustion characteristics of a slotted swirl combustor: An experimental test and numerical validation[J]. International Communications in Heat and Mass Transfer, 2015, 66. [Google Scholar]
- K. Khanafer, S.M. Aithal. Fluid-dynamic and NOx computation in swirl burners[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2011, 54(23). [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Xuren Zhu, Renfu Li, Dinggen Li, et al. Experimental study and RANS calculation on velocity and temperature of a kerosene-fueled swirl laboratory combustor with and without centerbody air injection[J]. International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 2015, 89. [Google Scholar]
- Aleksandra Kiedrzyńska, Robert Lewtak, et al. Numerical study of natural gas and low-calorific syngas co-firing in a pilot scale burner[J]. Energy, 2020, 211. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.