E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Yu Zhuoping, Feng Yuan, Xiong Lu. Review on Vehicle Dynamics Control of Distributed Drive Electric Vehicle[J]. Chinese Journal of Mechanical Engineering, 2013, 49: 105-114 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Ahn Changsun, Peng Huei, Tseng H. Eric. Robust estimation of road friction coefficient using lateral and longitudinal vehicle dynamics[J]. Vehicle System Dynamics, 2012, 50: 961-985. [Google Scholar]
- Khosravani Saeid, Jalali Milad, Khajepour Amiretal. Application of Lexicographic Optimization Method to Integrated Vehicle Control Systems[J]. IEEE transactions on Industrial Electronics, 2018, 65(12): 9677-9686. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Xiying, Li Lin, Yu Hua, et al. Integrated DYC/ASR-based variable universe fuzzy control for electric vehicles[J]. Automotive Engineering, 2014, 36(5):527-531 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Song Pan, Zong Chang-fu, Tomizuka Masayoshi. A terminal sliding mode based torque distribution control for an individual-wheel-drive vehicle[J]. Journal of Zhejiang University, 2014, 15(9):681-693 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Canudas-de-Wit Carlos, Tsiotras Panagiotis, Velenis Efstathioset al. Dynamic friction models for road/tire longitudinal interaction[J]. Vehicle System Dynamics, 2003, 39(3): 189-226. [Google Scholar]
- Li Xuedong. Study on traction control algorithm for four-wheel drive electirc vehicle under low adhesion conditions[D]. Hefei University of Technology, 2019 (in Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.