E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- LI M Y, Yang. (1994) Discussing on dynamic reserve of low permeability gas reservoir calculated by pressure build-up data[J], Natural Gas Industry, 1994 (03):36-38+99-100. [Google Scholar]
- Xu J P. (1995) Determination of average formation pressure and effective radius of single well control[J]. Well Testing, 1995(02): 31-35. M. Ben Rabha, M.F. Boujmil, M. Saadoun, B. Bessaïs, Eur. Phys. J. Appl. Phys. (to be published) [Google Scholar]
- Ma Z X, Jia Z Q, Ye X C, et al. (2010) Study on calculation method of single well controlled reserves in Sulige gas field[J]. Petrochemical Industry Application, 29(Z1):98-101+125. [Google Scholar]
- He D B, Wang L J, Ji G, et al. (2012) Well spacing optimization for Sulige tight sand gas field,NW China[J]. Petroleum Exploration and Development, 39(04):458-464. [Google Scholar]
- Delanuay. (1934) “Sur la sphere vide” lzvestiya Akademii Nauk [J]. USSR, Math and Nat Sci Div, No.6: 793-800. [Google Scholar]
- Xu C H, Fan X T, Chi J P, et al. (2005) Calculation of single well geological reserves by area trade-off splitting method[J]. Special Oil & Gas Reservoirs, 2005 (02):45-48+106. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang W B, Mo R J, Zhang Y J, et al. (2013) Optimization of improved Voronoi diagram in calculating oil and gas reserves parameters[J]. Complex Hydrocarbon Reservoirs, 6(02): 7-9. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X B, Feng J, Song J T, et al. (2018) Study on remaining oil distribution characteristics of Chang 6 reservoir in ZW block by well control area method[J]. Petrochemical Industry Technology, 25(11): 143-144. [Google Scholar]
- Gao S S, Liu H X, Ye L Y, et al. (2019) A new method for well pattern density optimization and recovery factor evaluation of tight sandstone gas reservoirs[J]. Natural Gas Industry, 39(08):58-65. [Google Scholar]
- HOU K F, LI J B, ZHANG J, et al. (2020) Evaluation and development countermeasures of undeveloped reserves in Sulige tight sandstone gas reservoir[J]. Lithologic Reservoirs, 32(04):115-1. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.