E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Chowdhury K R, Nandiraju N, Cavaleanti D, et al. CMAC-A Muiti-channel energy efficient MAC for wireless sensor networks[C], Wireless Communications and Networking Conference, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Anonymous.Raritan; Raritan Introduces first intelligent power distribution unit to give IT and facility managers detailed power information to improve data center operation[J]. Energy Ecology Business,(2008) [Google Scholar]
- C.Cavellucci,C.Lyra. Minimization of energy losses in electric power distribution systems by intelligent search strategies[J]. International Transactions in Operational Research, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- J. C. Stacchini de Souza,M. B. Do Coutto Filho,R. S. Freund. A hybrid intelligent ystem for alarm processing in power distribution substations[J]. Hybrid Intell. Syst, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Yubin Wan,Chanjuan Hu,Dian Wang etal. Composite adaptive sliding mode control for electrical servo system using multiple models[J]. Information Technology Journal,(2011) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.