E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Razzaque M M., 1990. On application of heat pipes for passive shutdown heat removal in advanced liquid metal and gas-cooled reactor designs. Annals of Nuclear Energy. 17(3),139-142. [Google Scholar]
- Wang C L, Zhang D L, Qiu S Z, et al., 2013. Study on the characteristics of the sodium heat pipe in passive residual heat removal system of molten salt reactor. Nuclear Engineering and Design. 265, 691-700. [Google Scholar]
- Mochizuki M, Singh R, Nguyen T, et al., 2014. Heat pipe based passive emergency core cooling system for safe shutdown of nuclear power reactor. Applied Thermal Engineering. 73(1),699-706. [Google Scholar]
- Qin H Q, Lu D G, Wang S F, et al., 2017. The application of heat pipe discharge containment heat experimental study: new type of passive containment heat removal system concept design. Proceedings of the 25th International Conference on Nuclear Engineering. Shanghai, China: ASME.7. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao P C, Li S Z, Chen Z, et al., 2015. Natural circulation characteristics analysis of a small modular natural circulation lead–bismuth eutectic cooled fast reactor. Progress in Nuclear Energy. 83, 220-228. [Google Scholar]
- Vanderhaegen M, Vierendeels J, Arien B, et al., 2011. CFD analysis of the MYRRHA primary cooling system. Nuclear Engineering and Design. 241(3),775-784. [Google Scholar]
- Wang X J, Jin M, Wu G W, et al., 2016. Natural circulation characteristics of lead-based reactor under longterm decay heat removal. Progress in Nuclear Energy. 90, 11-18. [Google Scholar]
- James J. Duderstadt, Louis J. Hamilton., 1976. Nuclear Reactor Analysis. John Wiley and Sons, Inc; New York, pp. 467-536. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.