E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zhao, J. Liu, W. Li, B. (2015) Investigation of Electromagnetic, Thermal and Mechanical Characteristics of a Five-Phase Dual-Rotor Permanent-Magnet Synchronous Motor. Energies. 8:9688-9718. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y. Zhang, Y. Tian, J. Zhang, S. (2018) Research on a Plug-In Hybrid Electric Bus Energy Management Strategy Considering Drivability. Energies. 11. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, Y. Ching, TW. Fu, WN. Niu, SX. (2019) Multi-Objective Optimization of a Direct-Drive Dual- Structure Permanent Magnet Machine. Ieee Transactions on Magnetics. 55:4. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Dhulipati, H. Ghosh, E. Mukundan, S. Korta, P. Tjong, J. Kar, NC. (2019) Advanced Design Optimization Technique for Torque Profile Improvement in Six-Phase PMSM Using Supervised Machine Learning for Direct-Drive EV. IEEE Trans Energy Convers. 34:2041-2051. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, SC. (2013) Thermal Performance of Motor and Inverter in an Integrated Starter Generator System for a Hybrid Electric Vehicle. Energies. 6:6102-6119. [Google Scholar]
- Guo, YG. Zhu, JG. Wu, W. (2005) Thermal analysis of soft magnetic composite motors using a hybrid model with distributed heat sources. Ieee Transactions on Magnetics.41:2124-2128. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S. Guo, YC. Cheng, G. (2017) Performance Study of Hybrid Magnetic Coupler Based on Magneto Thermal Coupled Analysis.10:1148. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.