E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Xiao Wu, Han Dan, Liu Zhibin et al. Oil field stimulation prediction based on fractional differential simulation model [J]. Science, technology and engineering.2020,20 (16): 6444-6451. [Google Scholar]
- Li Defu Guo Haixiang. Oilfield development benefit Evaluation method and Case Study [M]. Beijing: China University of Geosciences Press, publishing year: 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yu, WANG Jianfeng, Qian Qian, et al. Evaluation method of economic benefit of secondary Development of Karamay Oil Field [J]. Xinjiang Petroleum Geology, 2010, (5): 551-553. [Google Scholar]
- Lu qi. Research on evaluation method of oil well measures to increase oil efficiency [J]. Contemporary petrochemical technology.2020,24 (11): 45-49. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Yuanming,Li Zhiping,Lai Fengpeng, etal.Study on prediction method of effect of oil well production incresce measures[J].Science and Technology and Engineering,2013, 2013 (20):5928-5930. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Jicheng,Zhang Cunguang. Study on evaluation index system of well stimulation measures[J].Inner Mongolia Petrochemical Industry 2010, (14):18-19. [Google Scholar]
- Wei Ping. Production models and methods for old oil Wells [J].Production models and methods for old oil Wells. 2013, (12) :146-146. [Google Scholar]
- Dong Tian tian. Study on Economic Benefit Evaluation Method of K Oil Field Measures [J]. Inner Mongolia Petrochemical Industry, 2015, (21):19-21. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Jiannian, Hou Guiting, Li Jijun, etc. Research on economic benefit prediction and post-evaluation of measures input in middle and late oilfield development [J]. Natural gas geoscience. 2012,5:973-978. [Google Scholar]
- Li Li. Study and application of economic evaluation method of oil well production measure[J].Chemical Trade of China 2013, (11) :382-383. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.