E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- G. Golański, A. Zieliński, M. Sroka, Microstructure and mechanical properties of TP347HFG austenitic stainless steel after long-term service, Int. J. Pres. Ves. Pip. 188 (2020) 104160. [Google Scholar]
- S. Shakil, W. Lu, J. Puttonen, Experimental studies on mechanical properties of S700 MC steel at elevated temperatures, Fire Safety J. 116 (2020) 103157. [Google Scholar]
- W.Y. Wang, Y.H. Zhang, L. Xu, X. Li, Mechanical properties of high-strength Q960 steel at elevated temperature, Fire Safety J. 114 (2020) 103010. [Google Scholar]
- H.Y. Ban, G.H. Zhou, H.Q. Yu, Y.J. Shi, K. Liu, Mechanical properties and modelling of superior high-performance steel at elevated temperatures, J. Constr. Steel. Res. 176 (2021) 106407. [Google Scholar]
- C.T. Zhang, R.H. Wang, L. Zhu, Mechanical properties of Q345 structural steel after artificial cooling from elevated temperatures, J. Constr. Steel. Res. 176 (2021) 106432. [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Glassman, A. Gomez, M.E.M. Garlock, J. Ricles, Mechanical properties of weathering steels at elevated temperatures, J. Constr. Steel. Res. 168 (2020) 105996. [Google Scholar]
- T.R. Jacobs, K.O. Findley, J. Klemm-Toole, D.K. Matlock, Mechanical property-microstructure relationships of an X70 pipeline steel at elevated temperatures, Mater. Sci. Eng., A 798 (2020) 140041. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.