E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Development, Utilization and Protection of Traditional Energy Resources|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- ZHOU Shuai, REN Yanping, LIU Bing, LI Weidong, HE Wenyun. Study on Acceleration Load Spectrum Editing of Diesel Engine’s High-pressure Fuel Pipes, Noise and Vibration Control, 2018, 38 (4): 34-38, 44. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Jian, SONG Xi-ping. Failure analysis on 0Cr18Ni9 stainless steel oil tube in a power plant. Heat Treatment of Metals, 2007, 32 (12): 103-105. [Google Scholar]
- Xie Liang, Fan Feng, Ma Xiaofeng, Shang Haikun. Fault Analysis of Cracks Occured in Multi Branch Lubricating Oil Pipe System Based on Finite Element Analysis. Diesel Engine, 2016, 38 (4): 40-42, 49. [Google Scholar]
- PENG Jiazheng, CHEN Wei, QIU Kangyong, ZHANG Jie. Fracture Failure Analysis of a Heat-Transfer Oil Pipe, Physical Testing and Chemical Analysis Part B: Chemical Analysis, 2017, 53 (11): 837-840. [Google Scholar]
- ZHU Jian, LI Xiao. Fatigue Characteristics Study and Fracture Analysis of CT80 Coiled Tubing, Hot Working Technology, 2018, 47 (10): 259-262. [Google Scholar]
- CUI Xu-ming, HE Fu-jun, ZHANG Jing, LUO Min. Fatigue Strength Analysis of Oil Tube, Journal of Experimental Mechanics, 2004, 19 (1): 72-78. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.