E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Y. He, Y. Zhang, Y. Wang, S. Jin, Energy storage Capacity Configuration of PV-integrated EV Charging Station Considering Load Optimization, Modern Electric Power, 36, 76-81 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Hussain, V. Bui, J. Baek, H. Kim, Stationary Energy Storage System for Fast EV Charging Stations: Optimality Analysis and Results Validation, Energies, 13, 230 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- J. Liu, Q. Dai, Portfolio Optimization of Photovoltaic/Battery Energy Storage/Electric Vehicle Charging Stations with Sustainability Perspective Based on Cumulative Prospect Theory and MOPSO, Sustainability, 12, 985 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xu, H. Cheng, Z. Bai, C. Miao, F. Sun, Optimal Design and Operation of Energy Storage Power Station under Multi-station Fusion Mode, Distribution & Utilization, 36, 84-91 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yang, L. Wu, Z. Wang, The Operation Control of the PV-Battery-EV Charging Power Plant at Expressway Service Area, Dongfang electric review, 33, 13-18 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Z. Chen, R. Duan, X. Huang, Collaborative planning of electric vehicle charging station-distribution network considering active response, Electric Power Engineering Technology, 38, 71-77 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Niu, H. Li, S. Li, Y. Yang, Considering the Realtime Electricity Price Response, Control Strategy of Electric Vehicles after Distributed Energy Access, Shanghai Energy Conservation, 2, 97-101 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Song, Coordinated scheduling strategy of microgrid with electric vehicles and renewable energy, Yanshan Univerisity (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R. Duan, Distribution network considering orderly charging, Southeast University (2019) [Google Scholar]
- X. Liu, Optimal Scheduling for Electric Vehicles in a Distribution System with Photovoltaic Units and Planning for Charging Facilities, Zhejiang University (2019) [Google Scholar]
- W. Xiong, X. Yu, Y. Yang, Energy Management Strategy of Photovoltaic Charging Station for Electric Vehicles in Commercial Area, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 452 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- L. Xu, Study on Coordinated Charging Strategy of Electric Vehicles with Consideration of Renewable Energy Involvement, North China Electric Power University (2019) [Google Scholar]
- H. Xing, Q. Xu, X. Ren, Y. Shen, H. Liu, A Timephased Order Charging Strategy for an Electric Vehicle Photovoltaic Charging Station, Southern Energy Construction, 7, 112-118 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- D. Li, A. Zouma, J. Liao,H. Yang, An energy management strategy with renewable energy and energy storage system for a large electric vehicle charging station, eTransportation, 6, 100076 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- G. Liu, Y. Xue, M.S. Chinthavali, K. Tomsovic, Optimal Sizing of PV and Energy Storage in an Electric Vehicle Extreme Fast Charging Station, 2020 IEEE Power & Energy Society Innovative Smart Grid Technologies Conference (ISGT), 1-5 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- P. Mirhoseini, N. Ghaffarzadeh, Economic battery sizing and power dispatch in a grid-connected charging, Journal of Energy Storage, 31, 101651 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- H. Su, Z. Liang, Orderly charging control based on peak-valley electricity tariffs for household electric vehicles of residential quarter, Electric Power Automation Equipment, 35, 17-22 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.