E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Liu Wu, Deng Jun-shuang, Effectiveness Analysis of Various Easy- Compact Ultra-Thin Overlay Treatments, Journal of China & Foreign Highway, 39 (3), 64, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Song Yang, Study on application of Novachip ultrathin wear layer in expressway preventive maintenance, SouthChina University of Technology, Guangzhou, China, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang YiQun, Nan Binzhang, Yuan Bin, Novachip Ultra-thin Mask Mixing ratio Design Analysis, Journal of highway and Transportation Research and Development,11(11), 116, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Qian Puzhou, Chao Qingxia, Wei Dinbang, Zhang Guohong, Novachip Ultrathin layer Material performance Study, Highway, Vol.61, 233, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Shuxin, Application of ultra-thin layer in Qingyin Highway Maintenance Project, Journal of highway and Transportation Research and Development, 4 (11),28, (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.