E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Berdichevsky, V.L., Le, K.C. (2007) Dislocation nucleation and work hardening in anti-planed constrained shear. Contin. Mech. Thermodyn., 18: 455-467. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, C.F., Wang, M.Z. (2000) Collinear permeable cracks between dissimilar piezoelectric materials. Int. J. Solids Struct., 37: 4949-4967. [Google Scholar]
- Gruebner, O., Kamlah, M., Munz, D. (2003) Finite element analysis of cracks in piezoelectric materials taking into account the permittivity of crack medium. Eng. Fract. Mech., 70: 1399-1413. [Google Scholar]
- Faghidian, S.A. (2016) Unified formulation of the stress field of saint-Venant’s flexure problem for symmetric cross-sections. Int. J. Mech. Sci., 111-112: 65-72. [Google Scholar]
- Pipkin, A.C., Rogers, T.G. (1968) A nonlinear integral representation for viscoelastic behavior. J. Mech. Phys. Solids, 16: 59-72. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.