E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||New Energy Technology and Clean Energy Production and Transformation|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Hine, P. J., Gusev, A. A. (2019) Validating a micromechanical modelling scheme for predicting the five independent viscoelastic constants of unidirectional carbon fibre composites. Int. J. Eng. Sci., 144: 103-133. [Google Scholar]
- Sobhy, M. (2015) Levy-type solution for bending of single-layered graphene sheets in thermal environment using the two-variable plate theory. Int. J. Mech. Sci., 90: 171-178. [Google Scholar]
- Mircea, B. (2007). On Saint-Venant’s principle in the theory of Cosserat elastic shells. Int. J. Eng. Sci., 45: 187-198. [Google Scholar]
- Colak, O. (2005) Modeling deformation behavior of polymers with viscoplasticity theory based on overstress. Int. J. Plasticity, 21: 145-160. [Google Scholar]
- Khan, A.S., Zhang, H. (2001) Finite deformation of a polymer and constitutive modeling. Int. J. Plasticity, 17:1167-1188. [Google Scholar]
- Kuna, M. (1998) Finite element analyses of crack problems in piezoelectric structures. Comput. Mater. Sci., 13: 67-80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.