E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Yu Hansheng, Chen Yao. Research on Design and Application of Intelligent Waste Classification and Recycling System [J]. Packaging Engineering, 2018, 39(18):166–171. [Google Scholar]
- Chashan. Micro Diary of Service Design 2 [Monograph] [M]. Beijing: Electronic Industry Press, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Chenglian. Press the Button of Service Encounter Point [J]. Decoration, 2010, 000(006): P.13–17. [Google Scholar]
- Lu Danqiong. Research on University Library Service Encounter Point Based on User Behavior [D]. Xi ‘an: Shaanxi University of Science and Technology, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Mengran, Yan Xianglin, Yuan Qinqin. Service Encounter Theory and Its Application and Prospect in Information System Research [J]. Modern Intelligence, 2019(12). [Google Scholar]
- James A Fitzsimmons. Service Management—Operation, Strategy and Information Technology [M]. Beijing: Mechanical Industry Press, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Shostack G L. Designing Services that Deliver[J]. Harvard Business Review, 1984, 62(1):133－139. [Google Scholar]
- Cao Jianqian, Yang Bing, Lan Xuanmei, et al. Mechanism of Benefiting from Waste Classification and Recycling under the Background of Ecological Governance-Based on Stakeholder Theory [J]. Value Engineering, 2019, 038(005):20–23. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xiangquan. Research on Design of Information Interaction of Community Waste Classification System [J]. Journal of Hangzhou Dianzi University: Social Science Edition, 2017, 013(002):54–58. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Jun. Research on the Design of Waste lassification and Recycling Service in Community Internet Plus — — Taking Wuhan Constellation Community as An Example [J]. Decoration, 2020(03):140–141. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Wenyong. Research on Visual Design of Urban Public Trash Bin under the Background of Garbage Classification. Packaging Engineering. [Google Scholar]
- Chashan. Micro Diary of Service Design 2 [Monograph] [M]. Beijing: Electronic Industry Press, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Ni Mengting, Qu Min, Xiong Xingfu. Analysis on the Classification of Garbage Bins in Scenic Spots Based on Service Design [J]. Packaging Engineering, 2019(22):214–218. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.