E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Li Jia, Cao Xingtao, Sui Hong, et al. Current situation and prospect of petroleum contaminated soil remediation technology. Journal of Petroleum (Petroleum Processing),2017,33(5), pp.811–833. [Google Scholar]
- Harmsen J,Rietra R P J J.25years monitoring of PAHs and petroleum hydrocarbons biodegradation in soil.Chemosphere,2018,207,pp.229–238. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Pabon R E C,de Souza Filho C R,de Oliveira W J.Reflectance and imaging spectroscopy applied to detection of petroleum hydrocarbon pollution in bare soils.Science of the total environment,2019,649,pp.1224–1236. [Google Scholar]
- Qian Cheng, Mu Wenping, Xing Yuan, et al. Numerical simulation of petroleum pollutant migration in a gas field. Environmental Engineering,2016,34(4), pp.68–72. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shudong, Weng Chen, Huang Huiqin, et al. Seasonal variation of soil petroleum pollutants in Xisha wetland of Chongming and its influence on vegetation types. Ecoenvironmental Journal,2016,25(2), pp.300–306. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Yulong, Wu Weiyang, Fan Junxin, et al. Experimental study on anti-seepage performance of oil pollutants in Yunnan compacted clay layer. Geoscience frontiers,2019,26(4), pp.273–278. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Baoshan, Wen Chengcheng, Sun Qinchuan, et al. Effects of petroleum hydrocarbon pollution on soil microbial diversity in frozen area of Beiluhe region of Qinghai-Tibet Plateau. Journal of Environmental Engineering,2018,12(10), pp.2917–2928. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.