E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Qiu, S., Yin, H. W., Deng, J. L., et al. M. H. (2020) Cost-effectiveness analysis of green-gray stormwater control measures for non-point source pollution. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 17 (998). DOI: 10.3390/ijerph17030998. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X. Y., Zhi, X. S., Chen, L., et al. (2020) Spatiotemporal variability and key influencing factors of river fecal coliform within a typical complex watershed. Water Research. 178 (115835). DOI: 10.1016/j.watres.2020.115835. [Google Scholar]
- Li, X. H., Zheng, X. K., Zhao, F., et al. (2017) Effects of urban non-point source pollution from Baoding City on Baiyangdian Lake, China. Water. 9 (249). DOI: 10.3390/w9040249. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Li, J. K., Zhang, B., Li, Y. J., et al. (2018) Simulation of rain garden effects in urbanized area based on Mike Flood. Water. 10 (860). DOI: 10.3390/w10070860. [Google Scholar]
- Liu, M., Li, C. L., Hu, Y. M., et al. (2014) Combining CLUE-S and SWAT models to forecast land use change and non-point source pollution impact at a watershed scale in Liaoning Province, China. Chinese Geographical Science. 24 (5): p. 540–550. DOI: 10.1007/s11769-014-0661-x. [Google Scholar]
- Candela, A., Freni, G., Mannina, G., et al. (2012) Receiving water body quality assessment: an integrated mathematical approach applied to an Italian case study. Journal of Hydroinformatics. 14 (1): p. 30–47. DOI: 10.2166/hydro.2011.099. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, S. R., Rao, P. Z., Yang, D. W., et al. (2020) A Combination model for quantifying non-point source pollution based on land use type in a typical urbanized area. Water. 12 (729). DOI: 10.3390/w12030729. [Google Scholar]
- Akan, A. O. (1993) Urban stormwater hydrology. USA: Technomic Publishing Company Inc. ISBN: 9780877629672. [Google Scholar]
- Chen, K. L., Zhu, X. D., Wang, J. K., et al. (2007) Water pollution load in coastal zone of Xiamen: estimation and forecast. Chinese Journal of Applied Ecology. 18 (9): p. 2091–2096 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Ma, Y., Ma, Y. W., Wan, J. Q., et al. (2011) Characterization of rainfall runoff pollution transportation in different underlying surface of Dongguan City. China Environmental Science. 31 (12): p. 1983–1990. DOI: CNKI: SUN: ZGHJ.0.2011-12-009 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
- Bai, F. J., Li, T. H. (2012) GIS and L-THIA Based Analysis on Variations of Non-point Pollution in the Guanlan River Watershed, Shenzhen. Environmental Science. 33 (8): p. 2667–2673. DOI: 10.13227/j.hjkx.2012.08.015 (In Chinese). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.