E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Yang Yongfang, Wang Qin. Evaluation of the coordination between my country’s ecological environment protection and regional economic highquality development[J]. Industrial Technology Economy, 2020, 39(11): 69–74. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yubao, Lu Yang, Wang Weihua. New progress in the research on the coordination and coupling of high-quality economic development and ecological environment protection[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Science Edition), 2019, 19(05): 84–94. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Yuanshuo. On the coordination between economic development and environmental protection[D]. University of International Business and Economics, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Li Cui, Luo Jiang, Li Qian. Legal considerations on the influencing factors and realization path of the coordinated development of economic growth and ecological environment protection in the western region [J]. Reform and Strategy, 2016. (7). [Google Scholar]
- Tong Sicong. Analysis of Coupling Degree of Economic Development and Ecological Environment Coupling in Western Regions[J]. Shanghai Energy Conservation, 2019(07):595–600. [Google Scholar]
- Guo Shuaihui. Research on Urban Scale Distribution and Spatial Form in Lanxi Region [D]. Henan University of Technology, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Xiao, Wang Jianjun. Analysis on the spatial difference of the development level of ecological economy in Qinghai Province[J]. Special Zone Economy, 2016. (3). [Google Scholar]
- Sun Bingfen. Research on the spatiotemporal changes of the county economic development differences in Qinghai Province [D]. Qinghai Normal University, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Cheng Chenhui, Wang Xiaomei, Zhu Bin. Analysis of the difference in county economic development between Xining City and Haidong City in Qinghai Province[J]. Special Zone Economy, 2016. (10). [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Yingyan, Yu Fawen. Evaluation of the coordinated development of economy and ecological environment in Qinghai Province[J] Ecological Economy, 2015.31(8). [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xiaopeng, Ding Shengxi. Evaluation of population, resources and environment carrying capacity in key development zones in Qinghai Province [ J ]. Mathematics in Practice and Understanding, 2016.46(6). [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Can. Research on the high-quality and coordinated development of regional economy: Taking Qinghai Province as an example [J]. Shanghai Business, 2020(06): 57–59. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Shengxi, Tan Huiru, Ge Liya, Ren Haijing. Research on the coupling of economic growth and environmental quality in Qinghai Province based on multiple models[J]. Ecological Economy, 2017, 33(12): 150–154. [Google Scholar]
- Qinghai Provincial Bureau of Statistics. Qinghai Provincial Statistical Yearbook (2005) [M]. Beijing: China Statistics Press, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Qinghai Provincial Bureau of Statistics. Qinghai Provincial Statistical Yearbook (2019) [M]. Beijing: China Statistics Press, 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Qinghai Province Hydrology and Water Resources Survey Bureau. Qinghai Province Water Resources Bulletin. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Qinghai Province Hydrology and Water Resources Survey Bureau. Qinghai Province Water Resources Bulletin. 2018. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.