E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Chen Jiamin. Evaluation and improvement design of green student apartments in Shandong Jianzhu University [D]. Jinan: Shandong Jianzhu University, 2008 [Google Scholar]
- Bertrand A, Mastrucci A, Schüler N et al. Characterisation of domestic hot water end-uses for integrated urban thermal energy assessment and optimisation. Applied Energy, 2017, 186: 152–166 [Google Scholar]
- Alcocer-Yamanaka V H, Tzatchkov V G, Arreguin-Cortes F I. Modeling of Drinking Water Distribution Networks Using Stochastic Demand. Water resources management (S0920-4741), 2012, 26(7): 1779–1792 [Google Scholar]
- Deng Guangwei, Yan Da, an Jingjing, et al. Current situation investigation and energy consumption model research of residential centralized domestic hot water system, water supply and drainage, 2014, 40 (7): 149 – 157 [Google Scholar]
- Chongjie, Xue Yibing. Ecological student apartment [M]. Beijing: China Construction Industry Press, 2007  Wang Shanshan, Hao bin, Chen Xilin, etc. investigation and Research on domestic hot water demand and energy consumption mode. Water supply and drainage, 2015, 41 (11): 73 – 77 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Liu, Chen Jing, Zhang Shaoliang, et al. Study on domestic hot water consumption quota of typical student apartment. Water supply and drainage, 2014, 40 (7): 157 – 161 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.