E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- China Report Hall. (2020) Household waste disposal industry statistics.www.chinabgao.com/freereport/81722.html. [Google Scholar]
- National Development and Reform Commission, housing urban and rural areas. (2017) The Ministry of Construction’s Life Classification System Implementation Program. [Google Scholar]
- Member of the Standing Committee of the Shanghai Municipal People’s Congress. (2019) Shanghai Municipal Regulations on the Administration of Household Waste. [Google Scholar]
- Bremer C. (2020) Not (B)interested? Using Persuasive Technology to Promote Sustainable Household Recycling Behavior. In: The 15th International Conference on Persuasive Technology, Aalborg.pp.195–207. [Google Scholar]
- Xin XY. (2015) Interactive Design: From Physical Logic to Behavioral Logic. Decoration, 01:58–62. [Google Scholar]
- Fogg B J. (2002) Persuasive Technology: Using Computers to Change What We Think and Do. Ubiquity, 9: 1–30. [Google Scholar]
- Fogg B J. (2009) A Behavior Model for Persuasive Design. In:The 4th International Conference on Persuasive Technology, California. pp. 1–7. [Google Scholar]
- Yuan H, et al. (2020) Motion APP Information Visual Interface Design Research. Packaging Engineering,41 (18):236–241. [Google Scholar]
- Orji R. (2017) Why Are Persuasive Strategies Effective? Exploring the Strengths and Weaknesses of Socially-Oriented. In: The 12th International Conference on Persuasive Technology, Amsterdam. pp. 253–266. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.