E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Sustainable Development and Prevention of Urban Environmental Pollution|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Erik, B., & Jasper, E. (2014). The effectiveness of place brand communication. Cities, 5(7),64–70. [Google Scholar]
- Stella, K., & Mihalis, K. (2017). The role of brand elements in destination branding. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 6(11),426–435. [Google Scholar]
- Daniel, A. Levinthal, & Massimo Warglien. (1999). Landscape Design: Designing for Local Action in Complex Worlds. Organization Science, 10(3),342–357. [Google Scholar]
- Valtenbergs, V. González A, & Piziks, R. (2013). Selecting indicators for sustainable development of small towns: The case of Valmiera municipality. Procedia Computer Science, 12 (4),21–32. [Google Scholar]
- Shu, Z., & Jun, L. (2013). Visual City’ s colour design: Takingthe studying of wuhan city colour as an Example. Civil, Materials and Environmental Sciences, 4(6),127–130. [Google Scholar]
- Watanabe,Y. (2010). The Basis and Practice of Colorology. Beijing:China Architecture & Building Press. [Google Scholar]
- Verena, M. (2005). Colour as Vocation: WernerSpillmann’s Contribution to Environment Color Design. CLOR research and application, 30(1),53–65. [Google Scholar]
- Jose, C. (2006).Research on Color in Architecture and Environmental Design: Brief History, Current Developments,and Possible Future. CLOR research and application, 31(4),350–363. [Google Scholar]
- Vosinakis, S., & Koutsabasis, P. (2008). Virtual environments for collaborative design: requirements and guidelines from a social action perspective. Co Design. 5(2),17–18. [Google Scholar]
- Maria, L.,& Mattiello,F. (2011).Colours in La Boca: PatrimonialIdentity in the Urban Landscape. CLOR research and application, 36(3),223–228. [Google Scholar]
- Filareti, K., & Melodena, S. (2018). Place branding: Aligning multiple stakeholder perception of visual and auditory communication elements. Journal of Destination Marketing & Management, 8(6),112–130. [Google Scholar]
- Krieger, A., & Saunders, W. (2009). Urban design. Minneapolis: University of Minnesota Press. [Google Scholar]
- Yacine, G.,Abdelkader,M & Racha G. (2018). A novel method for assessing the chromatic integration of architecture in the Ksourian landscape of M’zab Valley, Algeria. Color Research & Application, 43(5),760–778. [Google Scholar]
- Yuning Cheng., & Ming Tan. (2018). The quantitative research of landscape color: A study of Ming Dynasty City Wall in Nanjing. Color Research & Application, 43(3),436–448. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.