E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wang, W., Yu, B., Yan, X., Yao, X., & Liu, Y. (2017). Estimation of innovation’s green performance. Journal of Cleaner Production, 149(APR.15), 919–924. [Google Scholar]
- Ghisetti, C., Marzucchi, A., & Montresor, S. (2015). The open eco-innovation mode. an empirical investigation of eleven european countries. Research Policy, 44(5),1080–1093. [Google Scholar]
- Costantini, V., Crespia, F., & Palmad, A. (2017). Characterizing the policy mix and its impact on ecoinnovation: a patent analysis of energy-efficient technologies. Research Policy, 46(4),799–819. [Google Scholar]
- Cunico, E., Cirani, C. B. S., Lopes, E. L., & Charbel José Chiapetta Jabbour. (2017). Eco-innovation and technological cooperation in cassava processing companies: structural equation modeling. Revista De dministrao, 52 (1),36–46. [Google Scholar]
- Jahanshahloo, G. R., Vakili, J., & Zarepisheh, M. (2012). A linear bilevel programming problem for obtaining the closest targets and minimum distance of a unit from the strong efficient frontier. Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, 29(02),1250011–. [Google Scholar]
- Aparicio, J., Ruiz, J. L., & Sirvent, I. (2007). Closest targets and minimum distance to the pareto-efficient frontier in dea. Journal of Productivity Analysis, 28(3),209–218. [Google Scholar]
- Tone, K. (2001). A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis. European Journal of Operational Research, 130(3),498–509. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W., Li, Y., Lu, N., Wang, D., & Zhang, C. (2019). Does increasing carbon emissions lead to accelerated eco-innovation? empirical evidence from china. Journal of Cleaner Production, 251, 119690. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, W., Wang, D., Ni, W., & Zhang, C. (2020). The impact of carbon emissions trading on the directed technical change in china. Journal of Cleaner Production, 122891. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng-Ming, Q., & Xiao-Chen, L. (2013). Regional differences in china’s green economic efficiency and their determinants. China Population,Resources and Environment. [Google Scholar]
- Bian, Y., He, P., & Xu, H. (2013). Estimation of potential energy saving and carbon dioxide emission reduction in china based on an extended non-radial dea approach. Energy Policy, 63(dec.), 962–971. [Google Scholar]
- B, R. G. A. (2007). Measuring the value of induced technological change. Energy Policy, 35(11),5287–5297. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.