E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Song,L.L. (2019)Hybrid Teaching Reform College English Intensive Reading[J].Adult Education in China. [Google Scholar]
- Wang,M. (2019)Theory and Practice of Hybrid Learning[J]. Higher Education Journal. [Google Scholar]
- Cao,H.Y. (2018)Design and Research of Mixed Teaching Mode in College English[J].Overseas English. [Google Scholar]
- Wang,Z. (2020)Research on Hybrid Teaching Mode of College English under the Environment of Internet[J].Contemporary Educational Practice and Teaching Research. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu,Z.H. (2020)An Empirical Study on the Mixed Teaching Model of College English Guided by the Development of Speculative Ability[J].Journal of Hebei University of Science and Technology (Social Sciences Edition). [Google Scholar]
- Wang,Y.S. (2020)A Study on College English Speculative Ability Based on Hybrid Teaching Model — — Taking the Course of Intercultural Communication in College English as an Example[J].Heilongjiang Education (Theory and Practice). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.