E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Tan Z X, Shi C R, Huang J, et al. Statistical analysis and improvement measures of thermal power unit outage in Jiangxi power grid unified dispatching in 2019[J]. Jiangxi electric power, 2020, 40(8): 39–46. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Z Y, Meng Z B, Yuan H K. Zhang Zhenyu applied data mining to early warning of actual power station [J]. Power System Engineering, 2021, 37(01): 55–56. [Google Scholar]
- Fu W A, Zhang Z F, Huang W. Research on Fault Early Warning Algorithm of Reheater in Thermal Power Plant Based on Extreme Random [J]. Journal of Shanghai University of Electric Power, 2020, 36(5): 445–450. [Google Scholar]
- Alaei H K, Salahshoor K, Alaei H K. A new integrated on-line fuzzy clustering and segmentation methodology with adaptive PCA approach for process monitoring and fault detection and diagnosis[J]. soft computing, 2013, 17(3): 345–362. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao H, Liu H, Hu W, et al. Anomaly detection and fault analysis of wind turbine components based on deep learning network[J]. Renewable energy, 2018, 127: 825–834. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao L, Luo J, Ouyang C M. Research on coal mill fault prediction based on semi-supervised learning method [J]. Thermal Power Generation, 2019, 48(4): 121–127. [Google Scholar]
- YANG Hu, Thomas Palme, Olga Fink. Fault Detection based on Signal Reconstruction with Auto-Associative Extreme Learning Machines[J]. Engineering Application of Artificial Intelligence, 2017, 57:105–117. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.