E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wang Lei, Li Yunfei. A Study on the Reform of Tourism Management Personnel Training Mode in Ningxia in the context of regional tourism [J]. Journal of Higher Education,2020 (36):161–164. [Google Scholar]
- Pan Hua, Wang Shanshan. On the Construction of a cooperative education model for tourism Management [J]. Science Consulting (Science and Technology Management),2020 (12):31–32. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Li. Research on ways to Deepen Schoolenterprise Cooperation for Higher Vocational Tourism Management Specialty under the background of cultural and Tourism Integration – A Case study of Ningxia Vocational And Technical College [J]. Rural Economics and Science and Technology, 202, 31(22): 281–282. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Shengdong, Jiang Wei. Cultivation of independent learning ability of tourism Management majors under the background of “Internet +” [J]. Science and Education Wenhui (the following periodical),2020 (11):124–126. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ziyue. Practice of industry-education integration and Post internship Mode in tourism Management Major teaching in vocational colleges [J]. Journal of hubei open vocational college,2020,33 (22):138–139. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Shan. Research on the Training Mode of diversified talents for tourism Management major in Higher Vocational Colleges [J]. Qinghai Education,2020 (11):34+36. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Hua. Exploration on the construction of modern Apprenticeship for tourism Management Majors in higher vocational Colleges under the context of “Dual Subject and Two-way Interaction” [J]. Contemporary Tourism,202,18 (32):95–96. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhao, Zhu Qijing, Zhai Liuting, Yin Shoubing. A Survey on career Paths of College Tourism Management Graduates – A Case study of Anhui Normal University [J]. Journal of hubei university of arts and sciences,2020,41 (11):45–50+57. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Le. Research on the Development of five-year Higher Vocational Talent Training Program Based on modern Apprenticeship – A Case Study of Tourism Management Major [J]. Research on Vocational Education,2020 (11):12–17. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Jianping. Construction of practical teaching System for application-oriented undergraduate Tourism Management major from the perspective of industry and education integration [J/OL]. Journal of Inner Mongolia agricultural university (social science edition): 1–9 [2020-12-26]. HTTP://http://kns.cnki.net/kcms/detail/15.1207.g.20201014.1406.005.html. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Siyu. Research on the Cultivation Path of Entrepreneurial Spirit for College Students majoring in Tourism Management [J]. Modern Vocational Education,2020 (41):190–191. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Siyu. The theory and practical application of tourism management teaching in colleges and universities based on case analysis [J]. Progress in chemical industry,2020,39 (07):2921. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Bin. Research on the Cultivation of Innovative and Entrepreneurial Talents for Tourism Management Under the background of “Internet +” [J]. Shanxi Agricultural Economics,2020 (12):21–23. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Jing. Research on the Design and Construction of tourism Management talent Training Program based on industry demand [J]. Journal of wuhan polytechnic university,2020,19 (03):54–59. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Hongli. A preliminary study on the teaching reform of tourism management major in China in the context of school-enterprise cooperation [J]. Research on communication power,2020,4 (17):140–141 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.