E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Ge Hongyou. Analysis on the Implementation Path of “Internet +” Mixed Ideological and Political Course Teaching in Higher Vocational Colleges [J]. Education and Teaching Forum,2020 (53):369–371. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Zhongduan. Reflections on the Dilemma of the Sustainable Development of “Internet +” in ideological and Political Course teaching [J]. The college entrance examination, 2021 (01): 95–96. [Google Scholar]
- Geng Jiao Jiao. Research on blended Online and offline Teaching of Ideological and Political Education in Vocational Colleges under the Internet Environment [J]. Journal of Food Research and Development,202,41 (24):271. [Google Scholar]
- Li Dongli. Theoretical Research and Practical Exploration of Ideological and political Education under the background of “Internet +” [J]. Journal of Food Research and Development,202,41 (24):275–276. [Google Scholar]
- Tao Lianjun. Application of mixed teaching mode of ideological and political Education in Vocational Colleges [J]. Writer’s World,2020 (24):156–157. [Google Scholar]
- Li Shi, Cao Mengyao. “Internet +” Ideological and Political Education In the New Media Era [J]. Heilongjiang Education (Higher Education Research and Evaluation),2020 (12):22–24. [Google Scholar]
- Gu Wenjing. Analysis of practical Teaching Mode of Ideological and Political Course in Higher Vocational Colleges in the Internet Era [J]. Scientific Consulting (Education and Scientific Research),2020 (12):47–48. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang Zhixiang. Challenges and Countermeasures of Ideological and Political Work in Universities in the Internet Era [J]. Science Consulting (Education and Research),2020 (12):61. [Google Scholar]
- Cui Yan. Three-dimensional dimension of Moral Identity in “Internet +” ideological and political Education under new media [J]. Journal of Qiqihar University (Philosophy and Social Sciences edition),2020 (11):17–20. [Google Scholar]
- Kuang Cuifang, Liu Xiaoyong. Exploration and Analysis on the construction path of the mode of “Internet + Ideological and Political Ecological Classroom in Universities” [J]. Science and Education Guide (the following tenday), 2020(11):83–84. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Wenjuan. Research on Strategies of Ideological and Political Education for College Students in the Internet Era [J]. Time Report,2020 (11):124–125. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Qiankun. A Preliminary Study on the Construction of Internet Ideological and Political Work Carrier for Contemporary College Students [J]. World of Writers,2020 (22):147–148. [Google Scholar]
- Jia Bei. Innovative Exploration of ideological and political Teaching ideas in colleges and universities in the context of new media [J]. Journal of hubei open vocational college,2020,33 (21):14–15. [Google Scholar]
- Zhou Wanting, Ma Jincheng. “Internet + Curriculum Thought and Politics”: Value Implication, Practical dilemma and Promotion Path [J]. Exploration of higher vocational education,2020,19 (06):76–80. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.