E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Han J. (2012)Research on the efficiency of regional green innovation in China [J]. Research on Finance and Economics, 2012(11): 130–137. [Google Scholar]
- Liang W, Qin T, Liang P. (2019)Classification and Comparison of Regional Green and Low Carbon Innovation Efficiency in China [J]. Arid Zone Resources and Environment,33 (11):9–16. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu h, Zhang M. (2019)Construction and empirical evidence of green development evaluation index system [J]. Statistics and decision making, 35(17):36–39. [Google Scholar]
- Xiao R, Ding J, Qian L. (2017)Review of research on green innovation performance evaluation [J]. Journal of Guizhou University of Finance and Economics, 2017(2):100–110. [Google Scholar]
- Yin Q, Cheng Y. (2016) Research on Regional Variability and Causes of Green Innovation Efficiency in China [J]. Jiangsu Social Science, 2016(2):64–69. [Google Scholar]
- Liang S, Luo L. (2019)The dynamic effect of international R&D capital technology spillover on the efficiency of green technology innovation [J]. Scientific Research Management, 40(3): 21–29. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.