E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Ghosh D, Shah J. (2012) A comparative analysis of greening policies across supply chain structures. Int. J. Prod. Econ., 135(2): 568–583. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang C T, Liu L. (2013) Research on coordination mechanism in three-level green supply chain under non-cooperative game. Appl. Math. Model., 37(5): 3369–3379. [Google Scholar]
- Ghosh D, Shah J. (2015) Supply chain analysis under green sensitive consumer demand and cost sharing contract. Int. J. Prod. Econ., 164: 319–329. [Google Scholar]
- Xu X, He P, Xu H, et al. (2017) Supply chain coordination with green technology under cap-and-trade regulation. Int. J. Prod. Econ., 183: 433–442. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Z F, Guo X L. (2018) Green product supply chain contracts considering environmental responsibilities. Omega, 83 (3):155~166. [Google Scholar]
- Schweitzer ME, Cachon GP. (2000) Decision bias in the newsvendor problem with a known demand distribution: experimental evidence. Manage. Sci., 46(3): 404–420. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Y, Croson R. (2013) Overconfidence in newsvendor orders: an experimental study. Manage. Scie., 59(11): 2502–2517. [Google Scholar]
- Ren Y, Croson D, Croson R. (2017) The overconfident newsvendor. J. Oper. Res. Soc., 68(5): 496–506. [Google Scholar]
- Li M, Petruzzi N, Zhang J. (2016) Overconfident competing newsvendors. Manage. Sci., 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- Xu L, Shi X, Du P, et al. (2019) Optimization on pricing and overconfidence problem in a duopolistic supply chain. Comput. Oper. Res., 101: 162–172. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.