E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Moote J., Archer L., Dewitt J., et al. (2020) Science capital or STEM capital? Exploring relationships between science capital and technology, engineering, and maths aspirations and attitudes among young people aged 17/18[J]. Journal of Research in ence Teaching, 57(8):1228–1249. [Google Scholar]
- Szara K., Lusarczyk B. (2020) Capacities for the Development of Creative Capital in Lithuanian Counties[J]. European Review, 28(4):678–692. [Google Scholar]
- Lin R.L., Xie Z.Y., Hao, Y.H., et al. (2018). Improving high-tech enterprise innovation in big data environment: a combinative view of internal and external governance. International Journal of Information Management, 50:575–585. [Google Scholar]
- Frolov Y.V., Bosenko T.M. (2020) Training of Personnel for the Development of Innovative Entrepreneurship[J]. Academy of Entrepreneurship Journal, 26 (1). [Google Scholar]
- Lv, W.W., Salam Z.A. (2020) Evaluation and Research on Financial Competitiveness of Innovation-Driven Enterprises Based on Interval Data Mining[J]. International Journal of Pattern Recognition and Artificial Intelligence, 34 (12):2059040. [Google Scholar]
- Kuan M.J., Chen Y.M. (2014) A hybrid MCDM framework combined with DEMATEL-based ANP to evaluate enterprise technological innovation capabilities assessment[J]. Decision Science Letters, 3(4):491–502. [Google Scholar]
- Deng X., Liang Y., Feng L.Y., et al. (2020) Evaluation of Scientific and Technological Innovation Capability in Guangzhou Based on Cross-Efficiency DEA[M]. International Conference on Application of Intelligent Systems in Multi-Modal Information Analytics, 743–751. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.