E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Yan Hong. Culture and Art Communication in China under the mode of “Internet +” [J]. China Ethnic Expo,2020 (22):248–250. [Google Scholar]
- Li Youwen. Research Overview of “Internet +” Cultural Industry Model Innovation – From the perspective of industrial chain, supply chain and Value chain [J]. Journal of changjiang normal university,2020,36 (05):29–36+125. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xinmin. Research on international Network Culture Industry Management from the Perspective of Internet [J]. Industry and technology forum,2020,19 (18):12–13. [Google Scholar]
- Study on the Development Path of cultural industry in the Context of “Internet +” – A Case study of Chengdu city [J]. Chinese Culture Forum,2020 (05):146–153+160. [Google Scholar]
- Xiong Qi, Wu Yaxuan. Exploration on the Reform and Innovation Path of Internet Cultural Industry Business Model [J]. Culture Industry,2020 (21):116–117. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Juan. Significance of “Internet +” Music culture Industry to Promote Chinese Folk Songs – A case study of Shanxi music culture program Song From the Yellow River [J]. Da Guan (Forum),2020 (07):30–31. [Google Scholar]
- Hong Ying. Exploring The Internet + Cross-border Integration to Promote the Diversified Development of Cultural Industry – Comment on “Research on the Cross-border Integration and Diversification of Internet + Cultural Industry” [J]. Journal of shanxi university of finance and economics,2020,42 (08):128. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jian. Development status and Path Optimization of cultural industry in the Era of “Internet +” [J]. Guide to Economic Research,2020 (10):31–32. [Google Scholar]
- Hu Shaomeng. Research on the International Competitiveness of China’s Cultural Industry [D]. Graduate University of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences,2020. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Jie. Theoretical Integration of Music Communication in the Internet Era – A Brief Review of New Media Music Editing and Communication [J]. China Journal of Radio and Television,2020 (01):129. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Bo. Analysis on the Harmonious Interaction between new media art and cultural creative Industry [J]. Modern Communication,2019 (24):84–85. [Google Scholar]
- Deng Chenguang, Zhang Jingjing. New Development of Chinese cultural Industry in the Era of “Internet +” [J]. Journal of Mudanjiang Normal University (Social Science edition),2019 (06):51–59. [Google Scholar]
- Li Zhuo. Correlation between cultural arts Management and cultural industry development [J]. Think Tank Era,2019 (51):213–214. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Linsheng, GAO Hongcun. Disorder and Industrial Governance of Internet Cultural Industry from the perspective of media convergence – 50 national first cases are analyzed [J]. Administrative Reform,2019 (12):24–34. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.