E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- FAN Chen,NI Yimin,SHEN Hong, et al. Comparative Analysis on Development of Smart Substations in China and Europe[J].Automation of Electric Power Systems,2015,39 (16):1–7. DOI: 10.7500/AEPS20150303001. [Google Scholar]
- WANG Delin,QIU Yutao,LING Guang, et al.Application Scheme and Economical Comparison of Plug & Play and Outdoor Installation Protection in Substation[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems,2017,41 (16):12–19. DOI: 10.7500/AEPS20170215010. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Guowei,LYU Pengfei,WANG Delin, et al.Grounding and Anti-interference Methods of Unprotected Outdoor Installation of Intelligent Electronic Device in Switch Yard[J].Automation of Electric Power Systems,2017,41 (16):58–63. DOI: 10.7500/AEPS20170228005. [Google Scholar]
- BU Qiangsheng,SONG Shuang,GAO Lei, et al.Development of Assembly Test System for Outdoor Installation Protection Devices[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems,2018, 42(20):177–183. DOI: 10.7500/AEPS20171115007. [Google Scholar]
- ZHENG Yuping,WU Tonghua,DAI Wei, et al. Discussion on Network Architecture of Outdoor Installation Protection System in Substation[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems,2017,41 (16): 20–26. DOI: 10.7500/AEPS20170308001. [Google Scholar]
- YUAN Hao,QU Gang,ZHUANG Weijin, et al.Discussion on Condition Monitoring Contents of Secondary Equipment in Power Grid[J]. Automation of Electric Power Systems,2014, 38(12):100–106. DOI: 10.7500/AEPS201210277. [Google Scholar]
- H. YUAN and H. ZHANG, “Design and Deployment of the Redundant Configuration of Substation Automation Measurement and Control Equipment,” 2020 Asia Energy and Electrical Engineering Symposium (AEEES), Chengdu, China, 2020, pp. 691–694, doi: 10.1109/AEEES48850.2020.9121383 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.