E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||3|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Yang Juping, Yang Changchun, Yao Xuanxia. (2018) Research on the “Last Kilometer” Problem in Ecommerce Logistics. Business Economics and Management, 14:18–39. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Xin. (2016) The joint distribution mode and decision path of terminal logistics—Analysis of supply and demand based on e-commerce logistics and community service. Research on Financial Issues, 3:39–61. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Xiaoning. (2018) The development status and prospects of the terminal logistics model of “Internet + community”. Business Economics Research, 17:22–37. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yan. (2019) Analysis of the matching degree between community categories and terminal logistics models. Business Economics Research, 17:127–142. [Google Scholar]
- Yan Min. (2015) E-commerce logistics value chain analysis based on big data. Business Economics Research, 15:201–236. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.