E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Li,C.M., Liu,X.L., Yin,J. (2013) Thinking and exploration of mathematical city to smart city. Surveying and mapping bulletin, 000: 1–3. [Google Scholar]
- Li,D., Yao,Y., Shao,Z.F. (2012) Concept, supporting technology and application of “smart city”. Engineering research, 000: 11–17. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang,W. (2014) Application of key technologies in smart city construction. Chang’an University, Xi’an. [Google Scholar]
- Wu,H. (2017) Application of new surveying and mapping technology in smart city construction. Smart city, 003: 17–19. [Google Scholar]
- Jiang,W.M. (2019) The role of Surveying and mapping technology in the construction of smart city. Metallurgy and materials, 039: 77–78. [Google Scholar]
- Liu,K., Gao,C.l. (2018) Application of new surveying and mapping technology in smart city construction. Intelligent building and smart city, 046: 111–112. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.