E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Guan Huaibin. Art of the Land - Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennial 2009[J]. Illustrated, 2009(09): 11–20. [Google Scholar]
- Ran Guohong. On the Dual Relationship Between Art and Economy[J]. Art Panorama,2010(04):65. [Google Scholar]
- Geng Xin, Chen Keshi and Gao Ruofei. Rooted in Regional Landscapes and Environments, Regional Revitalization Through Art Festivals[J]. Chinese Landscape Architecture,2014,30(01):88–92. [Google Scholar]
- Guan Huaibin. Public Art and Geo-cultural Reconstruction, Taking the Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennial and Setouchi International Art Festival in Japan as Examples[J]. New Arts,2015,36(10):125–131. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Xinyu. Examine the Revival of Art to Revitalize the Countryside and Regional Culture — Taking the Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennial in Japan as an Example [J]. Art Life - Journal of Xiamen Academy of Arts and Design, Fuzhou University, 2016(05): 69–72. [Google Scholar]
- Matsuda Naonori. The Role of Public Art in the Revitalization of Remote Villages: Taking Echigo-Tsumari and Bishan as Examples [J]. Public Art, 2018(05): 53–63. [Google Scholar]
- Shi Chen. Research on the Participation of Art Projects in Rural Revitalization - Taking the “Echigo-Tsumari Art Triennial” of Japan as an example [J]. Journal of Henan Institute of Science and Technology, 2020, 40(07): 7–13. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.