E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- McNeil, 2003 Kids Marketing. Zhang, H.X, trans. Huaxia Publishing House, Beijing, China. [Google Scholar]
- Pan, R.L and Xue, J and Hu, y (2017). Investigation and current situation analysis of the use of child safety seats in China. Auto Industry Research, 22–25. [Google Scholar]
- Yang, H.B(1995). On the basic principles and elements of industrial design. Mechanical Design, 45 (5), 42–43. [Google Scholar]
- Tong, S.Z(2000). On the psychology of product design. mechatronic engineering, 02, 38–44. [Google Scholar]
- Gao, Y.Y(2010). Domestic reference European car child safety mandatory standards. Pacific Car Parenting Hotspot. [Google Scholar]
- Cui, S.L(1989). The development of car seat belts. Foreign Cars, 01, 53–57. [Google Scholar]
- Hu, J and Zhong, Z.H. 2008. Research on frontal and side impact safety of child occupants based on experiments and finite element simulation. Hunan university, Changsha. [Google Scholar]
- He, X.Y and Xie, Y, F, 2001 Humanization Design. Jiangsu Fine Arts Publishing House, Jiangsu, China. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.