E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Xie Chunqin, Yu Baofeng, Li Xinlan, Shi Jun, Yang Hetong. Analysis on the production technology of edible fungus art ornamental products[J]. Edible fungus, 2011, 33(01):59–60+67. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Zhen. Research on the Design and Development of Edible Fungus Creative Landscape[J]. Edible Fungus in China, 2019, 38(01): 113–116. [Google Scholar]
- Lin Jia, Li Changfa, Tang Lihua. New technology of Ganoderma bonsai modeling[J]. Edible fungus, 2015, 37(04): 47–49. [Google Scholar]
- Mao Lihui, Wen Congfa, Ding Huaqiao, Zou Qingcheng, Tian Danqing. Landscape value of bryophytes[J]. China Wild Plant Resources, 2020, 39(07):30–32+38. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jiamei. Planning and design of Youxiyangzhong edible fungi theme sightseeing park[D]. Fujian Agriculture and Forestry University, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Wu Man. On the application of traditional gardening techniques in modern landscape design[J]. Art Critic, 2017(04): 170–173. [Google Scholar]
- Lei Fang, Hu Xijun, Li Mengting, Jiang Zhe, Cheng Shishi. Analysis of the landscaping form of “natural celestial phenomena”[J]. Northern Horticulture, 2015(03): 88–92. [Google Scholar]
- Peng Xiuyin. The role of urban sculpture as a public art in the construction of urban space aesthetics[J]. Architecture and Culture, 2015(10):19. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.