E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Green design. Chinese artist’s network. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Guangfu, Liu Zhifeng, etc. Green design and green system Made in Beijing: the publication of the machinery industry Society.1999:45. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yujie. Analysis of Green in International Trade Gump Agriculture.2005, (11). [Google Scholar]
- Yang Zhi. Ceramic product design. New ceramic net. Quan, Zhang Jinghui. The cultural change of ceramic product design. Joint ceramic mesh. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Jianzhong. International ceramic design. Beijing: Beijing Arts and Crafts Publishing House. 2000. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Haitu. Famous ceramics. Shanghai: Shanghai Bookstore publishes. 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Nan. Conceptual design process design. Nanchang: Jiangxi Art Publishing House. 2003. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Ping, Pan Lin. Green Design Nanjing: Jiangsu Art Publishing House. 2001. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Sen. Design civilization survival Zhang Sen on design. Hangzhou State: Zhejiang People’s Art Publishing.1999. [Google Scholar]
- Su Hua. Nature Imagination Design Color Composition. Liaoning: Liaoning Fine Arts Publishing House.2000. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Yihe. Living environment and health. Beijing: Chemical Industry Press.1989. [Google Scholar]
- Xi Tao. Green Revolution in Packaging Design. Shanghai: Shanghai Science and Technology Literature Press.2002. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Ying, Zhao Zhen, & Song Wei. Virtual ceramic product design based on VR technology. Packaging works, 2007(12),209–211 [Google Scholar]
- Yang Kopeng & Gao Huifan. Application of Vr technology in virtual ceramic product design. Art Appraisal 2017(7). [Google Scholar]
- X. Hu and L. Zhang, “VR Technology in Bluishwhite Porcelain Display Design of Fanchang Kiln,” in IEEE Access, doi: 10.1109/ACCESS.2020.3019466. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.