E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- William James, “What is an emotion?” Mind. vol.9, no. 34: 188–205. 1884. [Google Scholar]
- YE Hao-Sheng, “Principles and Applications of Embodied Cognition,” Beijing: The Commercial Press, pp.63–64, April 2017. [Google Scholar]
- YE Hao-Sheng, “Embodied cognition: a new approach in cognitive psychology,” Advances in Psychological Science, vol. 18, no. 5, pp.705–710, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Gary L. Wells, Richard E. Petty, “The effects of overt head movements on persuasion: Compatibility and incompatibility of responses,” Basic and Applied Social Psychology, vol.1, no.3 ed,19–230,1980. [Google Scholar]
- Ding Jun, Chen Wei, “The roots of embodied cognition: from mirror neurons to embodied simulation,” Journal of Huazhong Normal University (Humanities and Social Sciences), vol. 48, no. 1, pp. 132–136, Jan 2009. [Google Scholar]
- George Lakoff, Mark Johnson, “Metaphors We Live By,” Hangzhou: Zhejiang University Press, March 2015. [Google Scholar]
- Meng Wei, “Embodiment and Cognition: the New Way to Exploration to Human Mind,” China Science & Technology Press pp.57–59,pp.36, April 2020. [Google Scholar]
- Wilson M, “Six views of embodied cognition,” Psycho- nomic Bulletin & Review, vol. 9, no. 4 ed, pp.625–636, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- Tang Lintao, “Body and consciousness in design,” Packaging Engineering, vol. 40, no. 20, Oct 2019. [Google Scholar]
- Paul J. Thibault, “Brain, mind and the signifying body: an ecosocial semiotic theory,” London: British Library Cataloguing-in-Publication Data, p. 5, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu Lin, “Embodied cognition: cognitive semiotics of the body,” West Journal, vol. 3, 2018. [Google Scholar]
- James Jerome Gibson, “The Ecological Approach to Visual Perception,” Psychology Press, vol. 1, November 2014. [Google Scholar]
- Takeshi Goto, Masato Sasaki, Naoto Fukasawa, “The Ecological Approach to Design,” Guilin: Guangxi Normal University Press, pp. 27–28, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Takeshi Goto, Masato Sasaki, Naoto Fukasawa, “The Ecological Approach to Design,” Guilin: Guangxi Normal University Press, pp. 96–97,2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.