E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Green Technology Innovation and Intelligent Application of Environmental Equipment|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Hyllegard, K. H., Yan, R. N., Ogle, J. P., Lee, K. H. (2012) Socially responsible labeling: the impact of hang tags on consumers’ attitudes and patronage intentions toward an apparel brand. Cloth. Text. Res. J., 30: 51–66. [Google Scholar]
- Perez, A., Lonsdale, M. (2018) Garment label design and companion information to communicate fashion sustainability issues to young consumers. J. Visual Lang. Comput., 52: 114–139. [Google Scholar]
- Petrescu, D., Bran, F., Ioan, I., Rǎdulescu, C. V. (2016) Clothing label and ecological label: a missed opportunity or a powerful tool in the marketplace. J. Ind. Text., 67: 413–419. [Google Scholar]
- Memon, N. (2018) Readymade garment industry: brand consciousness among people increasing every day. Pakistan Textile Journal, 68: 54–55. [Google Scholar]
- Cilloni, G., Leporati, R., Rizzi, A., Romagnoli, G. (2019) State of the art of item-level RFID deployments in fashion and apparel retail. Int. J. RF Tech., 10: 65–88. [Google Scholar]
- Ma, Q. F. (2019) Research on promoting sustainable development of textile and garment industry from the perspective of design. Int. J. Sci., 6: 64–69. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.