E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Zhai, X., Wang, X., Wang, T. et al. (2013) A review on phase change cold storage in air conditioning system: Materials and applications. Renewable & Sustainable Energy Reviews, 22: 108-120. [Google Scholar]
- Yu, H. (2009) Air-conditioning refrigeration technology and design. Science Press. Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Soares, N., Costa, J., Gaspar, A. et al. (2013) Review of passive PCM latent heat thermal energy storage systems towards buildings’ energy efficiency. Energy and Buildings, 59: 82-103. [Google Scholar]
- Kenisarin, M., Mahkamov, K. (2007) Solar energy storage using phase change materials. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 11: 1913-1965. [Google Scholar]
- Sharma, A., Tyagi, V. V., Chen, C. R. et al. (2009) Review on thermal energy storage with phase change materials and applications. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 13: 318-345. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G.J., Wang, Z. M., Li, D. et al. (2020) Seasonal thermal performance analysis of glazed window filled with paraffin including various nanoparticles. International Journal of Energy Research, 44: 3008-3019. [Google Scholar]
- Souayfane, F., Fardoun, F., Biwole, P. et al. (2016) Phase change materials (PCM) for cooling applications in buildings: A review. Energy and Buildings, 129: 396-431. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, X., Zhang, Y. P., Xiao, W. et al. (2009) Review on thermal performance of phase change energy storage building envelope. Chinese Science Bulletin, 54: 920-928. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, Y., Wang, X., Wei, Z. (2018) Sodium acetateurea composite phase change material used in building envelopes for thermal insulation. Building Services Engineering Research & Technology, 39(4):475-491. [Google Scholar]
- Delcroix, B. Kummert, M. Daoud, A. (2017) Building-scale experimental validation of a new model for walls with phase change materials. Sci. Technol. Built Environ., 23: 1049–1062. [Google Scholar]
- Ahangari, M., Maerefat, M. (2019) An innovative PCM system for thermal comfort improvement and energy demand reduction in building under different climate conditions. Sustainable Cities and Society, 44: 120-129. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, X., Xu, C. T. et al. (2019) Application Study on Solar Heating System. Energy Conservation Technology, (37):4 [Google Scholar]
- Cabeza, L F, Cecilia, C., Miquel, N., et al. (2007) Use of microencapsulated PCM in concrete walls for energy savings. Energy and Buildings, 39(2):113-119 [Google Scholar]
- Sá, A. V., Azenha,M., de, S. H., et al. (2012) Thermal enhancement of plastering mortars with Phase Change Materials: Experimentaland numerical approach. Energy and Buildings, 49:16-27 [Google Scholar]
- Silva, T., Vicente, R., Soares, N., et al. (2012) Experimental testing and numerical modelling of masonry wall solution with PCM incorporation: Apassive construction solution. Energy and Buildings, 49:235-245 [Google Scholar]
- Bontemps, A., Ahmad, M., Johannès, K., et al. (2011) Experimental and modelling study of twin cells with latent heat storage walls. Energy and Buildings, 43(9):2456-2461 [Google Scholar]
- Kolacek, M. (2017) Measurement of four-pane building window filled with a PCM. MATEC Web of Conferences, 125:02019 [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, G., Wang, Z., Li, D., et al. (2020) Seasonal thermal performance analysis of glazed window filled with paraffin including various nanoparticles. International Journal of Energy Research: 1-12 [Google Scholar]
- Fabiani, C., Piselli, C., Pisello, A. L. (2020) Thermooptic durability of cool roof membranes: Effect of shape stabilized phase change material inclusion on building energy efficiency. Energy and Buildings, 207:109592 [Google Scholar]
- Yang, Y. K., Kim, M. Y., Chung, M. H., et al. (2019) PCM cool roof systems for mitigating urban heat island - an experimental and numerical analysis. Energy and Buildings, 205:109537 [Google Scholar]
- Xing, J. C., Zhou, Y. C., Yu, Y. X., et al. (2018) Simulation of storage and heat release performance of fatty acid phase change floor for ground heating. Scientia Forestry, 54(11):23-31 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.