E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wang Haoyu. Color Design of Kindergarten Interior Space Based on Children’s Psychological Activities[J]. Shanxi Architecture, 2018, 44(23):16-17. [Google Scholar]
- Xi Luyue, Guo Yuanyuan. Research on Spatial Color of Kindergarten Interior Design Based on Children’s Psychological Activities[J]. Building Materials and Decoration, 2018, (4):93. [Google Scholar]
- Feng Xianjing. Influence of Children’s Color Psychology on Children’s Space Design[J]. Popular Literature and Art, 2018, (12): 57-58. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Ning. Design of Interior Space Environment in Kindergarten[J].Online Education,2012,(21):127. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Xuan. Exploring the Relationship between Kindergarten Interior Design and Early Childhood Education[J]. Decoration Refurbishment Centre, 2020, (1): 199. [Google Scholar]
- Han Qiuyue. Kindergarten Interior Design Based on Child Psychology[J]. Beauty and Times, 2017, (10):77-79. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Qiang, Shen Jingjing. Application of Color in Kindergarten Environmental Design[J]. Arts In China, 2019, (10): 283-28 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.