E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Li W. 2004, ‘Media, Multi-media, Streaming Media and Super Media’ [J], Chinese data and Communication, Vol. 3, Page. 28th. [Google Scholar]
- Chen S. 2003, ‘Overall Description of the Streaming Media Technology’ [J], Journal of Beijing Broadcasting Institute (Science and Technology), Vol. 3, Page. 59th. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H. 2010, ‘Art of the Digital Media’ [M], Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, Page. 81th. [Google Scholar]
- Xu Q. 2012, ‘Secrets of CG Television Transfiguring’ [M], People’s Post and Telecommunication Press in China, Page. 133th. [Google Scholar]
- William T. 1983, ‘Particle Systems - A Technique for Modeling a Class of Fuzzy Objects’, Computer Graphics, (SIGGRAPH 83), Vol. 17 (3), PP. 359-376. [Google Scholar]
- Wang H. 2010, ‘Art of the Digital Media’ [M], Huazhong University of Science and Technology Press, Page. 248th. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y. 2012, ‘Secrets of CG Special Effect Production of Videos’ [M], People’s Post and Telecommunication Press in China, Page. 216th. [Google Scholar]
- Mao H. 2009, ‘MAYA Particle and Fluid Special Effect Management’ [D], Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Page. 37th. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.