E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Highland, Tian Yilong. The influence and mission of One Belt And One Road initiative on the development of western art design and culture industry [J]. Design 2017 (23): 94-95. [Google Scholar]
- Ning Yu, Rong Hua. Research on Shaanxi Folk Art [M]. Xi ‘an: Shaanxi People’s Fine Art Publishing House, 1988. [Google Scholar]
- Xue Jiahui. Exploration of the Origin of Traditional Paper-cut fumigation Paintings on the Loess Plateau in the north of Weihe River [J]. Folk Art,2019: 98-101. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Qiang. Analysis of Chinese Character Design Art from the Perspective of Deconstruction [J]. Collection, Writing and Editing,2017 (05):63-64. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Shaofeng. Deconstruction and Reorganization – A Ramble on Cultural And Creative Design Methods [J]. Research on Cultural Industry of Chinese Museums,2015 (00):79-83. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Qin, Hui Xu. Application of Gantai Art Elements in Cultural and Creative Product Design [J]. Packaging Engineering. 2020(07) [Google Scholar]
- Wang yanyan. Extraction and protection of local features of tourist souvenirs [J]. Packaging engineering,2015,36(10): 148 [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Zhen. Innovative Application of Intangible Cultural Symbols in Tourist Souvenir Design – A Case study of the Three Gorges Region of the Yangtze River [J]. Art Review, 2015 (10):83-86. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.