E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Song Zhuyun.Brief Analysis of media Communication Characteristics of the Daily Palace Museum APP [J]. Popular Arts, 2016:180 [Google Scholar]
- Shi Siwen. Self-identity and Symbol Consumption: Observing code Information Construction of documentary programs – A Case study of My Little Girl [J]. Film and Television,20 [Google Scholar]
- Wu Changwen. APP under the Wave of Mobile Internet and its Application in museums [J]. Fujian Wenbo,2012(2):76. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Huiwen, Zhang Jianjun. Network User Experience and Interaction Design [M]. Beijing: Higher Education Publishing,2012:16. [Google Scholar]
- Zhuang Ying. Creating an app featured by the museum – iPad app Planning of Twelve Beauties of Prince Yong in the Palace Museum. China Museum,2017 (2):77 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.