E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Wei Weiyi. Intangible Cultural Heritage and Regional Development –Taking the Shadow Play of Huaxian County as the Example. 2020, 4(1) [Google Scholar]
- Li Fang. A Study of Digital Development of Intangible Cultural Heritage Based on Mixed Reality Technology [J]. Science and Technology & Innovation, 2016 (12): 40. [Google Scholar]
- Zheng Sisi, Chu LeYang, Tan Yue & Chen Weidong. A Study of Redesign and Utilization of Intangible Cultural Heritage Resources [J]. Art Science and Technology, 2019(03): 18-19. [Google Scholar]
- Yang Jielin. Researcb on New Media Communication Strategies on Miao Drum Dances in the Xiangxi, Hunan Provice [D]. Chongqing: Southwest University, 2018: 57. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Peilin &Li Bohua. On the Origin, Misunderstanding and Countermeasures of Digital Protection of Traditional Villages [J]. Journal of Capital Normal University (Social Science Edition), 2008 (05). [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Bingfu. On the Inheritance and Development of Intangible Cultural Heritage in the Context of Big Data [J]. The Central Plains Culture Research, 2020 (05): 58-65. [Google Scholar]
- Huang Hui. On the Design Programming Method of Interactive Products under Emotional Design [J]. Popular Literature and Art, 2020 (14): 106-107. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.