E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- (Qing Dynasty) Xu, Kang. (2000) Records of Dreams and Shadows in the Past. China Academy of Art Press, Hangzhou. [Google Scholar]
- FU, Dongguang. (2020) Qian Gu’ scroll painting Qiuzhi Garden. https://www.dpm.org.cn/collection/paint/228483.html. [Google Scholar]
- Wu, Jiahua. (1999) A comparative study of landscape aesthetics: landscape morphology. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. pp. 11-12. [Google Scholar]
- Fry, E.R. (1939) Last Lectures, Slade Professor of Fine Arts in the University of Cambridge, 1933-1934, with An Introduction by Kenneth Clark. London: Cambridge University Press, 1939, pp.150-151. [Google Scholar]
- China treasure house. (2020) scroll painting South Hill full of Green. http://www.ltfc.net/exhibit/search#category=c1&keyword=%E7%8E%8B%E5%8E%9F%E7%A5%81. [Google Scholar]
- Chen Pingyuan. (2000) Tian-Shi-Zhai pictorial selection. Guizhou Education Press, Guiyang.pp.71. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dake. (1993) Construction methods on tile and stone of ancient buildings in China. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. pp. 3. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Song, ZHANG Tongkai, LI Chunhui. (2016) Review on application of digital landscape architecture technology. Journal of Human Settlements in West China, 31(04): 1-7. [Google Scholar]
- LIU Song, ZHANG Shuwen. (2015) Review on digital landscape technology research—study on Digital Landscape Architecture Conference. Chinese Landscape Architecture,31(02): 45-50. [Google Scholar]
- Ervin, S.M., Hasbrouck, H.H. (2004) Landscape Modeling: Digital Techniques for Landscape Visualization. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. [Google Scholar]
- Liu Dake. (1993) Construction methods on tile and stone of ancient buildings in China. China Architecture & Building Press, Beijing. pp. 4. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.