E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Ruiz-Agudo, E., Mees, F., Jacobs, P., & Rodriguez-Navarro, C. (2007). The role of saline solution properties on porous limestone salt weathering by magnesium and sodium sulfates. Environmental Geology, 52(2),269-281. [Google Scholar]
- K. Janssens, J. Dik, M. Cotte and J. Susini. (2010). Photon-based techniques for non-destructive subsurface analysis of painted cultural heritage artifacts. Accounts of Chemical Research, 43(6),p.814-825. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- DanielTC, Muhar A, et al. (2012). Contributions of cultural services to the ecosystem services agenda. Proceedings of the National Academy of ences of the United States of America, 109(23),p.8812-8819. [Google Scholar]
- P. Rodríguez-Gonzálvez, Muoz-Nieto, A. L., Pozo, S. D., Sanchez-Aparicio, L. J., & Hejmanowska, B. (2017). 4d reconstruction and visulalization of cultural heritage: analyzing our legacy through time. Isprs International Archives of the Photogrammetry Remote Sensing & Spatial Information Sciences, XLII-2/W3, 609-616. [Google Scholar]
- Javier, Fernández-Lozano, Gabriel, & Gutiérrez-Alonso. (2016). Improving archaeological prospection using localized uavs assisted photogrammetry: an example from the roman gold district of the eria river valley (nw spain). Journal of Archaeological Science: Reports, 5, 509-520 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.