E3S Web Conf.
Volume 236, 20213rd International Conference on Energy Resources and Sustainable Development (ICERSD 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Urban Environmental Architecture and Digital Design Application|
|Published online||09 February 2021|
- Xie Yanhong, Cross-boundary exploration under new media conditions, Art Education, 2018(10):79-80. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Zijun, Application of digital media art in cultural creativity- Dunhuan Mogao Grottoes [J]. Western leather,2020,42 (19):80-81. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Wang jing, Museum and Moving Images-Historical Information Recording and Dissemination [A]. The Editing Department of Shadow Bo · Influence. [C]. China Film Museum, 2017:4. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Shuainan, Analysis on the Main Features, Existing problems and Development Suggestions of popular Science self-media [J]. Journal of Beijing Institute of Printing, 202, 28(03):21-25. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Yan Yingxiang, [J]. Youth and Society,2019 (12):244-245. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
- Cai Jiasheng, Wang Minglei, Yan Haiyan. Negative impact of we-media communication on public cognition and countermeasures [J]. Media forum,2020,3 (19):19-20. (in Chinese) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.